Creative ideas undertaken by organisations currently subscribing to I'M ALERT Food Safety include:
- Consider an official launch.
- Promote the use of the program.
- Include a link to the FREE training on your website. Ensure to insert the link in a place where your customers/staff will find it.
- Distribute your organisation branded promotional A4 flyer (supplied with the subscription - click here to view an example) to your customers and/or staff. (For example, a local government may email, mail or hand deliver the flyer to all the food businesses, universities, TAFE's, colleges, schools, professional bodies, business groups and charity groups within the local authority).
- Place the print media advertisement (supplied with the subscription - click here to view an example) in your local print media. (For example, newspaper, newsletter, bulletin).
- Include the training link on all correspondence being sent to your food businesses.
- Incorporate the completion of the Online Food Safety Training into the process of induction for all new staff.
- Encourage new food business operators to complete the FREE Online Food Safety Training prior to operating (assists a food business operator and staff to demonstrate skills and knowledge requirements).
- Encourage existing food business operators to complete the FREE Online Food Safety Training annually.
- Require food business operators with a history of non-compliance to complete the FREE Online Food Safety Training regularly.